- Jun 05 2012
Dormitory - House Rules and Regulations
Page 5 of 5
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed inside the dormitory rooms.
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED anywhere in the dormitory premises.
- Washing of clothes is not allowed. Laundry services is available in the dormitory.
- Guests are requested to pay for any loss or damage of dormitory property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible with.
- Only registered guest are allowed to enter the rooms. Visitors may be entertained at the receiving area.
- Hazardous goods like gas, cooking stoves, flammable fuels, firearms, etc is strictly prohibited in the dormitory premises.
- Silence should be observed at all times in order not to disturb other guests accommodated in the dormitory.
- The management will NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any losses to property, injuries to person (slightly serious, serious or fatal) which may occur inside the premises of the dormitory. Client/ guest are enjoined to exercise extreme care and diligence to avoid losses, damages and injuries.
- Doors and windows must be closed when using the air-conditioner.
- Upon departing, guests are requested to turn off all water faucets, slower, lights, air-conditioners and other electronic devices/appliances and to close the doors. Room keys must be deposited at the reception desk whenever guest leaves the dormitory and at the time of check-out. In the event the guest losses/damages the key he/she has to pay fifty pesos (P 50.00) for key duplication purposes.
- Complaints by guest/s and any possible suggestions for improving the dormitory services are welcomed by management.
- Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the dormitory management has the right to disclaim the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
- << < Prev
- Next >