Unilab Foundation, in partnership with Sun Life Foundation, is inviting youths aged 18-30 years to participate in the Ideas Positive Run 8, an annual nationwide competition for innovations that address health problems in communities.
Interested applicants may refer to the following competition guidelines:
- Each team must consist of five (5) youth members and one (1) mentor
- Log in and create an account at ideaspositive.org
- Click “join now” to start writing your proposal. Registration is free of charge.
(Proposals can be written in English, Filipino, or in any dialect)
- Deadline of submission of entries/proposals is on 31 October 2017.
Why join #IdeasPositiveRun8 ?
- Access to the Boot Camp. Be trained by experts in the field of health, community development, communications, and project management
- Receive Seed Money. Up to 17 teams shall receive a maximum of Php 100,000 funding to implement their ideas in their chosen communities
- Join IPAC. Be part of the Ideas Positive Alumni Community a movement of young health leaders
- Be rewarded. Teams with the best health outcomes will receive cash grants and trophies for the team and for the school/organization
- Discover your true self. Venture on a unique journey towards self-discovery and community service
- Help build a #healthierPH. This is your chance to touch lives and transform communities through your positive idea.
For more details, kindly visit the official Ideas Positive FB page at www.facebook.com/IdeasPositivePH.