The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) is inviting incoming second (2nd) year and fourth (4th) year students to avail of the few remaining slots of the Educate Scholarship Program for school year 2018-2019.
Interested applicants may avail of any four-year course offered in the University.
Kindly refer to the following qualifications and scholarship requirements and benefits:
- General Weighted Average (GWA) must not be lower than 2.5
- No failing grades from previous semester
- No incomplete grades from previous semester
- Must be from an NGCP host community
- Five thousand pesos (Php 5,000.00) book allowance every semester
- Five thousand pesos (Php 5,000.00) monthly allowance (Php 25,000.00 every semester)
- Good Moral Character or recommendation from the school attesting that the applicant does not have any disciplinary case/s filed against him/her
- Certified machine copy of final grades from previous semester (NO ALTERATIONS/ERASURES)
- Original copy of Registration/Enrollment and Assessment of tuition fee
- Medical certificate of good health
- Copy of parents’ ITR and/or Barangay Certificate of Indigency
- One (1) piece 2×2 photo
Interested applicants are advised to consult Ms. Irish from the Office of Student Affairs and Services (OSAS) at the USeP Obrero Campus.