During the brief Meet and Greet Meeting, Dr. Darilag shared his insights on how CHED and USeP could work together in delivering quality higher and advanced education. He also expressed his hopes of being able to stir very significant strategic directions for USeP as chairperson of its Governing Board. Commissioner Darilag was accompanied by CHED personnel, Mr. Alexander M. Yumul, Project Technical Staff II and Mr. Joshua Paul D. Henson, Senior Administrative Assistant III.
- USeP School of Law conducts “Ang Sinugdan” – an IP Ritual Ceremony
- CALL FOR PAPERS!
- Congratulations University of Southeastern Philippines for garnerning 100% passing rate in the recently concluded Mining Engineering Board Examinations.
- USeP, SETBI hold 2nd International Conference on Inmates’ Transformative Education for Successful Re-entry
- The University of Southeastern Philippines’ Top Management welcomed CHED Commissioner and USeP’s Board of Regents Chairperson, Dr. Aldrin A. Darilag at the Office of the President Boardroom, USeP Obrero Campus
- Meeting on the Establishment of City-Legislated College
- CHEd Chair, Dr. J. Prospero E. De Vera III, administers the oath of office of Keith William Casido Tanguileg, the new Student Regent of the Governing Board of the University.
- CHED-SALIKHA WRITESHOP HELD IN USeP
- USeP Officials attend PASUC General Assembly 2019
- USeP holds ISA orientation-workshop