The University of Southeastern Philippines envisioned to be a modern state university at the cutting edge of academic excellence and at the forefront of research and development which provides harmonious and conducive atmosphere for faculty, staff and students, develop and attain their potential, and an active participant in the promotion of the well being and welfare of the community and society.
To vigorously pursue a sustainable economic enterprises program for the University of Southeastern Philippines utilizing its resources and developing entrepreneurial capabilities of faculty, staff and students and other development partners.
To effectively and efficiently operate and manage income producing projects of the University and to serve as a model in entrepreneurial programs.
- To manage and supervise all income generating projects (IGP’s) by harnessing the University resources, facilities and expertise;
- To catalyze and complement the instructional, research, extension and development programs of the University;
- To provide production, processing, and marketing models to farmers, SCUs and other institutions;
- To provide quality products to faculty, staff and students at reasonable prices.
- To provide faculty and staff additional opportunities to augment their income and venue for students to earn while they learn;
- To assist in the livelihood programs of the government, and;
- To hasten the attainment of fiscal autonomy of the University.