Reservation / Booking
- Booking of the use of Ground/Center Stage is first come first serve basis.
- Booking notice is at least ten (10) working days advance notice either phone call or written confirmation.
- Reservation considered tentative and will be held at least ten (10) working days.
- In the event no confirmation is made, the management will automatically cancel the said reservation unless an Agreement is drawn prior to the signing of the contract.
Cancellation must be mad in writing or phone call at least five (5) working days.
A.Faculty, Staff and Students
|A.1||Day time (8:00 am to 5:00 pm||Free form Charge|
|A.2||Night time (5:00 pm to 10:00 pm)||50:00/hour
(for higher voltage lighting and sounds)
will be charge differently
|B.3||501 up (will be determine by management)|
University President can only approve discounts.
- As payment, the CEDO OFFICE accepts ONLY CASH and Company’s cheque which address to USeP CEDO Office.
- Credit Cards and Personal cheque is NOT ACCEPTED.
- A One Hundred percent (100%) is required for the total hours guaranteed for the use of the Covered Court and be settled three (3) working days prior to the scheduled event or affair.
- Only government agencies can only be billed after.
- In accordance to the CHED Memorandum Order No. 59 Series of 1998 and City Ordinance 043-02 series 2002, the USeP Ground areas are NON-SMOKING.