Reservation / Booking
- Booking of the use of Covered Court is first come first serve basis.
- Booking notice is at least ten (10) working days advance notice either phone call or written confirmation.
- Reservation considered tentative and will be held at least ten (10) working days.
- In the event that no confirmation is made, the management will automatically cancel the said reservation unless an Agreement is drawn prior to the signing of the contract.
Cancellation must be made in writing or phone call at least five (5) working days.
A.Currently USeP Students, Faculty and Staff
|A.1||Day time (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)||Free from charge|
|A.2||Night time (5:00 pm to 10:00 pm)||Php 50.00/hour|
|B.1||Day time (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)||Free from charge|
|B.2||Night time (5:00 pm to 10:00pm)||Php 50.00/hour|
C. Privates Users
|C.1||Day time (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)||Php 100.00/hour|
|C.2||Night time (5:00 pm to 10:00pm)||Php 200.00/hour|
University President can only approve discounts.
- As payments, the CEDO OFFICE only accepts CASH and Company’s cheque which is addressed to USeP- DORMITORY AND TRAINING CENTER.
- Credit Cards and Personal cheque is NOT ACCEPTED.
- A One Hundred percent (100%) is required for the total hours guaranteed for the use of the Covered Court and be settled three (3) working days prior to the scheduled event or affair.
- Only government agencies can only be billed after.
- In accordance to the CHED Memorandum Order No. 59 Series of 1998 and City Ordinance 043-02 series 2002, the Covered Court is one of the NON-SMOKING areas; however, management has labeled a place for smoking area.