Social Hall Rules and Policies
The Social Hall is the center for social and cultural events of the University of Southeastern Philippines. Thus priority for reservation is given to faculty, staff and students. The primary use of the social hall should allow for maximum availability to USeP AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATION. The Social Hall is not intended to serve as sleeping quarters for employees or their guests.
Hall Condition Inventory
The renter of the Social Hall will be responsible for any damage to the hall. The removal of furniture in the hall is prohibited. The users/renters are expected to cooperate by refraining from leaving litter or garbage in public areas, and by maintaining all public areas in good condition. When faculty, students and staff use the hall they are all responsible for keeping the Social Hall clean.
Damage or Theft:
Any person responsible for damaging the social hall (either accidentally or with intent) is required to report the damage to the management. Students who voluntarily report damage to which they are responsible may not be penalized in any way, though they are responsible to pay for repair costs. Students who fail to report any damage and who are later shown to be responsible for that damage will be subject to disciplinary action.
Students are prohibited to drink/consume alcoholic beverages in the Social Hall or at the campus.
Posting of Signs and Putting up of Props
(In case of cultural presentation)
- Interior signage or decoration is to use of floral wire or blue.
Blue painters tape (no masking or scotch tape)
- No flammable materials will be used for any presentation in the Social Hall
- Prior approval by the Social Hall staff is required for all signs and props.
Social Hall is equipped with fire prevention facilities like fire extinguishers and fore exits. However, guests are not still allowed to bring the following:
- Chemical flammable liquids
- Cooking apparatus
In accordance to the CHED Memorandum Order No. 59 Series of 1998 and City Ordinance 043-02 series 2002, the Social Hall areas are NON-SMOKING.
All kinds of pets are not permitted at the premises of the USeP Dormitory and Training Center.
Reservation / Booking
- Booking of the use of Social Hall is first come first serve basis.
- Booking notice is at least fifteen (15) working days advance notice either phone call or written confirmation.
- Reservation considered tentative and will be held at least ten (10) working days.
- In the event no confirmation is made, the management will automatically cancel the said reservation unless an Agreement is drawn prior to the signing of the contact.
Cancellation must be made in writing or phone call at least five (5) working days
A.Faculty, Staff and Undergraduate Students
|A.1||Half of the Social Hall without Sound System||Php 350/hour|
|A.2||Whole of the Social Hall without Sound System||Php 600/hour|
|A.3||Package Rate for 4 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 2,000|
|A.4||Package Rate for 4 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 3,000|
|A.5||Package Rate 8 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 4,000|
|A.6||Package Rate 8 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 5,000|
|B.1||Half of the Social Hall without Sound System||Php 400/hour|
|B.2||Whole of the Social Hall without Sound System||Php 600/hour|
|B.3||Package Rate for 4 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 1,500 (day time)|
|B.4||Package Rate for 4 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 2,500 (day time)|
|B.5||Package Rate for 4 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 2,000 (night time)|
|B.6||Package Rate for 4 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 3,000 (night time)|
|B.7||Package Rate for 8 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 3,500 (day time)|
|B.8||Package Rate for 8 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 4,500 (day time)|
|B.9||Package Rate for 8 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 4,000 (night time)|
|B.10||Package Rate for 8 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 5,000 (night time)|
|C.1||Half of the Social Hall w/o Sound System||Php 600/hour (day time)|
|C.2||Half of the Social Hall w/o Sound System||Php 700/hour (night time)|
|C.3||Whole of the Social Hall w/o Sound System||Php 900/hour (day time)|
|C.4||Whole of the Social Hall w/o Sound System||Php 1000/hour (night time)|
|C.5||Package Rate for 4 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 3,500 (day time)|
|C.6||Package Rate for 4 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 8,000 (day time)|
|C.7||Package Rate for 4 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 4,000 (night time)|
|C.8||Package Rate for 4 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 8,000 (night time)|
|C.9||Package Rate for 8 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 7,000 (day time)|
|C.10||Package Rate for 8 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 15,000 (day time)|
|C.11||Package Rate for 8 hours use (half of Social Hall)||Php 8,000 (night time)|
|C.12||Package Rate for 8 hours use (whole of Social Hall)||Php 16,000 (night time)|
D.1 – Bringing of equipment/s which uses electrical power consumption has additional charges and these are the following:
|T.V.||Php 200.00/day or less|
|Projector (OHP or LC)||Php 200.00/day or less|
|DVD/ CD Player||Php 200.00/day or less|
|Computer(Desktop or Laptop)||Php 200.00/day or less|
|Sound System(Combo sets)||Php 200.00/hour|
D.2 – An additional fee of Php 300 shall be charged for operator’s honoraria and shall be paid directly to the operator if the activity falls on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and including night time schedules. Also on a Monday to Thursday if the participants exceeds 100. But Monday to Thursday and participants less than 100 is exempted to pay the usual honorarium.
D.3 – An additional fee equivalent to the hourly rate shall be charged for excess hours.
University President can only approve discounts.
- As payment, the CEDO Office only accepts CASH and Company’s cheque which address to USeP- DORMITORY AND TRAINING CENTER.
- Credit Cards and Personal cheque is NOT ACCEPTED.
- A One Hundred percent (100%) is required for the total hours guaranteed for the use of the Social Hall and be settled five (5) working days prior to the scheduled event or affair.
- Only government agencies can only be billed after.
- USeP students who are currently enrolled at day class will enjoy the “FREE FROM CHARGE” from Monday to Saturday at 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. While evening class will be Monday to Saturday at 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. For not mention day and time they need to pay according to student rates.
- All University functions will be automatically “FREE FROM CHARGE” providing theirs an approved request coming from the University President.
- USeP Faculty and Staff is “FREE FROM CHARGE”. In the event that their functions or affair incurs registration free they need to the pay the Social Hall according to the rates being approved by USeP Board of Regents.