It is my pleasure to welcome you to the College of Business Administration (CBA)!
The need for a human capital that is responsive and adaptable to change is in demand in today’s rapidly changing environment. The College of Business Administration can develop this kind. With three (3) undergraduate and six (6) graduate programs, the College can offer you an incomparable academic experience and an education that will impact you a lifetime.
This is an academic unit of committed and vibrant faculty members. They possess strong academic and professional credentials, which are aligned to their field of expertise. Our faculty is not only into instruction but also they are into research and extension activities.
This is a unit committed to excellence, a unit that produces excellent human resources. Our undergraduate students, after graduation, have landed good jobs in reputable organizations and government agencies. Our graduate students are promoted in their respective jobs and some chose to become entrepreneurs and now are successful in their endeavors.
CBA is for you. Hope to see you around.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (63)(82) 227-5111.
The College of Business Administration (CBA) is located in the Obrero Campus in Davao City. It aims to deliver responsive programs in governance and business in order to produce development agents, public administrators, and business entrepreneurs equipped with technical and leadership skills, social responsibility, and healthy competitive spirit.
The College offers seven (7) graduate and three (3) undergraduate programs. It also has four (4) special programs to cater to graduate students who cannot attend regular face-to-face classes.
Areas of Expertise
- Quality Assurance in Public Service
- Urban and Rural Development Planning
- Policy Analysis
- Development Research
- Project Development, Evaluation, and Analysis
- Program Design and Implementation
- Community-Based Resource Management
- Networking and Resource Mobilization
- Conflict Negotiation and Management
- Planned Change in Development
- Organizational Culture Modification
- Organizational Analysis
- Cultural Modification
- Qualitative and Quantitative Decision-Making
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Feasibility Study and Business Planning
- Enterprise Development
- Value Chain Research
- Operations Research
- Industry Analysis
Population (as of 2nd Semester, SY 2015-2016)
No. of Full-Time Faculty: 19
No. of Part-Time Lecturers: 53
No. of Staff: 8
No. of Graduate Students: 616
No. of Undergraduate Students: 1,131
Program Accreditation (as of June 2016)
- Level II Re-Accredited Status
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Candidate Status
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship