A student who leaves the University for reason of suspension, dropping or expulsion due to disciplinary action shall be entitled, or permitted to receive the transcript of records or certification of his/her academic status in the University containing a statement of the disciplinary action rendered against him/her. All indebtedness to the University must be settled before such documents will be issued to him/her.


September 1, 2015 8:07 am |Dismissal