The following guidelines must be followed in the offering of summer special classes:
- The minimum class size must be forty (40) students. Subjects with less than forty (40) students may be offered provided the enrollees shall pay for the tuition and other fees equivalent to the total projected revenue.
- Tuition fee for all special classes is P250/unit.
- Students shall pay their special class accounts in full upon enrollment. Enrollment shall be in group per subject. No privileges will be given to scholars and dependents.
- The rule on pre-requisite shall be strictly observed. Students are not allowed to enroll the requisite and the pre-requisite subjects simultaneously.
- Only students who have failed or left behind the requested subject due to failure/failures in other subject/s are allowed to enroll.
- The maximum load of a student in summer term shall be nine (9) units. In no case shall he/she be allowed to enroll more.
- The regular summer program will last for six (6) consecutive weeks. Any arrangement to shortened classes is prohibited.
- The Dean shall be responsible in assigning appropriate faculty to handle the special class taking into account the qualification, availability, summer work load/administrative designation, and ethical aspect.
- The offering of all requested subjects, including that of external campuses, must be approved by the VP for academic affairs.
August 28, 2015 9:21 am |Special Classes for Summer in the Undergraduate Program