It is a wonderful beginning indeed!
The Administration of the University of Southeastern Philippines is pleased to share the information that for this year, per FY 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA), the University is afforded with a total budget of P1.1 Billion or P1,142,499,000.00 to be exact. This budget shall cover the year’s expenses for Personnel Services, Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (MOOE), and Capital Outlay.
Included in the locally-funded projects for this year are the following:
For Obrero Campus:
• P90 million for the (continued) Construction of Administrative Building
• P50 million for the (continued) Construction of 7-Storey Multi-Media Learning Resource Center
• P30 million for the Construction of SAEc Building
• P25 million for the Construction of Technology and Business Incubator
• P15 million for the Completion of IT Building
• P7.32 million for the Establishment of Smart Facility in the Newly Completed IT Building
For Tagum-Mabini Campus:
• P104 million for the Construction of Academic Building, Tagum Unit (Phase 1 of 3)
• P90 million for the Construction of School of Medicine Building, Tagum Unit
• P121.4 million for the increase in carrying capacity of the School of Medicine
• P9.7 million for the procurement of books and equipment for the School of Medicine
For Mintal Campus:
• P652 thousand for Turnstile with ID System
• P26.3 million for the Conduct of Various Research Programs
• P5.2 million for OneUSeP, oneDATA: Turning Data into Information with Data Warehousing
• P1 million for the Conduct of Extension Programs
• P500 thousand for the Conduct of Activities for Sports and Culture Development
• P500 thousand for ICT Connection and Other Equipment
The USeP President, Dr. Lourdes C. Generalao, gives her utmost thanks to the members of the USeP community who worked tirelessly in the process of the continuous improvement and development of the University. The President and the entire Administration sincerely thank the University’s active partners – the Department of Budget and Management, the Commission on Higher Education, the Regional Development Council XI, and the lawmakers for the unwavering support and guidance, and continued trust and confidence to USeP.
The Administration also expresses its gratitude to Senators Joel Villanueva, Sonny Angara, and Pia Cayetano for pushing forward the allocation of an additional budget amounting P121.4M for the opening of USeP School of Medicine. Also, the efforts of Sen. Villanueva have resulted to a funding of P500 thousand for ICT Connection and Other Equipment and another P500 thousand for Cultural, Sports and Other Activities.
The entire USeP community is overwhelmed of the abundance of blessings that have been showered upon the University.