Mindanao Center for Policy Studies
By virtue of University of Southeastern Philippines (USeP) Board of Regents Resolution No. 2159, Series of 1994, MCPS is mandated to conduct policy studies at both the macro and the micro levels in the areas of education, human resource and employment; industry, agriculture, fisheries, and forestry; environment and sustainable development; science and technology; organization and institutional development; cultural communities; and rural, urban, and regional development.
- Staff & Personnel
- Services Offered
- Linkages and Partnerships
- On-going Projects
MINDANAO CENTER FOR POLICY STUDIES (MCPS)
The Center engages in policy-oriented research that fosters the social and economic development of Mindanao. It provides a collaborative framework with different sectors of society to assist the government in planning and policy-making.
- Perform quality and responsive economic, social, and governance policy research and analysis;
- Capacitate researchers and beneficiary institutions in economic, social, and governance policy research and analysis;
- Serve the different research perspectives and policy needs of the economy and the government;
- Provide an effective platform for knowledge exchange.
Ground Floor Door 5, Academic Building, College of Development Management, USeP-Mintal, Davao City.
Tel: (082) 227 8192 Local 299
- Policy formulation through the conduct of policy research and analysis.
- Bridging research and policy towards research-based policy solutions and advocacy.
- Decision support to policy-makers and implementers.
- Consultancy services to the public and private sectors in Mindanao.
1. Region XI's Climate Resilient Vulnerability Assessment (CRVA) Targeting & Prioritization for the Adaptation and Mitigation Initiative in Agriculture (AMIA) for the Provinces of Davao del Norte, Davao de Oro and Davao Occidental
2. Unified Student Financial Assistance System in Tertiary Education Subsidy (UniFAST-TES) Program: The Case of University of Southeastern Philippines (USeP)
3. Creating Supplemental References Integrating Bangsamoro History and Culture (Bangsamoro History and Culture: Development and Publication of Research Anthology and Modules)