As a development-oriented unit of the university, the College of Development Management aims to:
- Offer academic programs based on the national standards and ASEAN qualifications framework in order to produce competent graduates who are responsive to the needs of the country with humane multi-disciplinary capabilities;
- Advance the quality of academic offerings by integrating national and international standards and strategies in the teaching and learning modalities of instruction according to the development needs of the country;
- Uphold the academic integrity of the faculty by ensuring professional advancement in the field of research, instruction, production, and extension;
- Nourish the culture of research among faculty, staff, and students by providing an enabling environment for development-oriented research and extension that benefit the community, the region, and the country;
- Serve as nerve center for governance innovations and agri-business technology transfer and knowledge-based development models towards sustainable development;
- Establish collaborative linkages with industries, communities, and other local and international universities to ensure an innovative and synergized working and learning environment; and
- Optimize the utilization of physical and human capital assets into productive and income generating opportunities.
The College of Development Management upholds its commitments:
- deliver quality service in instruction, research, extension, and production in compliance with statutory and regulatory standards;
- implement systematic and efficient governance through quality academic offerings by integrating national and international standards and strategies in the teaching and learning modalities of instructions on the needs of the country;
- establish collaborative linkages with industries, communities and other local and international through research and extension;
- promote gender and culture sensitivity among the faculty members, staff, students and stakeholders; and
- achieve a high level of clientele satisfaction.