• Capacity Development on Futures Thinking and Strategic Foresight, and
• Increase in Carrying Capacity of the College of Medicine.
Further, we recognize your, along with other lawmakers’, continued support to the following locally funded projects of the University:
• Free Higher Education;
• Tulong Dunong Program;
• Higher Education Research and Innovation Project;
• Provision of funds for publication of books on indigenous knowledge; and
• Completion of 5 – Storey Laboratory Building for the College of Engineering, USeP Obrero Campus (Phase 3 of 3).