A pandemic cannot stop USePian excellence.
Francis Dave Cabuga Cruz and Rembert Buhayang Bataluna, both graduates of the University of Southeastern Philippines – College of Engineering, placed 7th and 9th on the September 2021 Registered Master Electricians (RME) and Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) Board Examinations.
The University performed 86.36% passing rate from 19 out of 22 first time takers and an overall passing rate of 73.08% for the REE while 66.67% passing rate from six (6) out of nine (9) first-time takers and an overall passing rate of 60.00% for the RME, respectively.
Successful examinees for the RME from the University are as follows:
- Cruz, Francis Dave C. (Top 7)
- Caoile, Charles Oliver R.
- Casinto, Christine Joyce C.
- Romero, Dony P.
- Estrada, Marco Pocholo V.
- Villahermosa, Rafael V.
Successful examinees for the REE from the University are as follows:
- Abellera, Junalene Delos Santos
- Alaba, Ville John Abregana
- Bataluna, Rembert Buhayang (Top 9)
- Cabaluna, Jana Trishay Principe
- Caoile, Charles Oliver Rondero
- Cruz, Francis Dave Cabuga
- Datoc, Jessa Mae Emboc
- Dueñas, Kryshia Putong
- Espe, Angelica Kate Gementiza
- Espe, Angelica Kaye Gementiza
- Labayan, Jayson Edullantes
- Maoy, Marlon Alquizar
- Mapalo, Mario Jr. Pabonita
- Mejos, Less Sam Portazo
- Revilla, Lychea Embodo
- Roble, Rhoderick Ardiente
- Salmorin, Josette Grecia
- Togonon Reyen John Baguiran
- Villahermosa, Rafael Visoro
Professional Regulation Commission announced on September 16, 2021, that 1,668 out of 2,590 passed the Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) Licensure Examination while 1,506 out of 2,233 passed the Registered Master Electrician (RME) Licensure Examination.
The PRC and the Board of Electrical Engineering administered the licensure exam in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on September 5 and 6 (REE) and September 7 (RME).
For the full list of passers, visit this link: https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/september-2021-electrical-engineer-licensure-examination-results-released-seven-7-working