About USeP GAD Office
Established as the USeP's purposeful response to the “Women in Development and Nation Building Act.” (RA 7192), and CHED CMO No 1, Series of 2015 to provide GAD perspective in its tri-focal functions: curriculum and instruction, research, and extension.
To provide mechanisms for catalyzing and accelerating gender mainstreaming in the University toward the promotion of gender equality and equity.
A premier GAD-responsive research university.
USeP shall produce globally competitive and gender-sensitive graduates through research, instruction, extension, and production.
- Produce GAD-related research and extension programs.
- Strengthen the GAD Focal Point System (GFPS) through continuous capability building to produce GAD Champions.
- Mainstream GAD in the curriculum and instruction.
- Establish/create an accredited GAD Center in the Region.
- Attain recognition as a gender-responsive research university.
- Equally empower all the University's stakeholders.
- To provide a mechanism for catalyzing and accelerating gender mainstreaming in the University toward the promotion of gender equality and equity by conducting client-focused and organization-focused activities.
- To formulate USeP GAD Plans, Programs, and Budget in response to the gender gaps and issues as identified by the stakeholders and constituencies, women and men employees; and
- To facilitate the implementation of the gender mainstreaming efforts of USeP in all of its core functions.
OUR GAD STRATEGY
Spearhead organized efforts that would bring gender perspective to the University's goals, policies, structures, processes, programs, and projects.
PEOPLE FOCUSED. ORGANIZATION FOCUSED.