- The official name of the organization shall be the ASSOCIATION OF BIOLOGY STUDENTS or known as ABS.
- The organization shall have its permanent office at the University of Southeastern Philippines, College of Arts and Sciences, Bo. Obrero, Davao City.
- The ABS shall be an educational, social, civic and moral organization.
- The ABS shall observe Democratic processes in all its meetings.
- This organization shall respect any decision agreed by its members provided that it is not contrary to any provision of ABS Constitution and By-Law.
- The ABS is non-partisan and non-religious organization.
- This organization shall be known as the Mathematics Student Organization.
- The Mathematics Students Organization shall be designated by the initial MSO.
- MSO’s office shall be in the College of Arts and Sciences, within the vicinity of the University of Southeastern Philippines, Bo. Obrero, Davao City.
- Acts as a training ground for the student leaders as well as members of the organization to become more responsible and reliable citizen.
- Promote and enhance student’s participation in the community’s mental, cultural, spiritual, and educational development program and activities.
- Uplift mathematical skills of the students and integrate the ideas with the different areas of specialization.
- Promote camaraderie among the members, faculty, student, and University as a whole.
The name of the organization shall be United Statistics Students Organization and shall hold office within the University Statistics Students Organization and shall hold office within the University of Southeastern Philippines, Obrero, Campus.
- To act as a training ground for the student leaders as well as the members of the organization to become more responsible and reliable citizen in promoting the use of sound statistics in all fields of human activity.
- To encourage fellow students to cooperate and participate in all school activities such as formulation and/or implementation of policies, plans, projects of the organization for the growth and development of students and for improvement of the educational standard of USeP.
- To develop wholesome and smooth relationship among students, faculty and staff.
- To encourage students to obtain high scholastic records and stimulate interest in the understanding of the principle involve in the practice and exercise of students’ rights.
- To promote and enhance students’ participation in the community’s social, cultural, sports and educational development programs and activities.
The name of the organization shall be HANDURAWAN and shall hold office within the University of Southeastern Philippines, Obrero Campus.
- Develop every member’s personality by imploring tasks and taking responsibilities with rationality and confidence;
- Enhance harmonious and conducive relationships among members towards the faculty, the USeP constituents and others.
- Share valuable insights and democratic ideals for everybody’s welfare;
- Conduct programs and activities in line with literature and culture that are achievable and beneficial to all concerned;
- Widen horizon of personality, community, academic, and social exposure in crafting artistic sense of members through performing, creating arts and writing in new normal setting and online activities;
- Promote individual skills and talents through webinars, workshops, and activities that fosters and cultivates literacy, arts, and culture;
- Uphold rights, duties, and responsibilities with patronage of the Almighty, self, HANDURAWAN, environment, and humankind.