The International Conference on Arts and Sciences (ICAS) is back for the second time on November 17-18, 2022, with the theme, “Inspiring Research, Innovation, Technology in New Normal Society,” with the aim of inspiring, generating energies by tapping human creativity and innovation as conditioned by new realities. As these new realities shaped contemporary researchers to push further the frontiers of knowledge, researches nowadays inevitably accentuate time and effort for creative thought, a process that requires time and effort.
This year’s international conference invites papers on any of these tracks but not limited to Mathematics and Statistics, Social Sciences, Language and Literature, and Natural Science.
Please send your 250-word abstract as a Word or PDF attachment following the format for Abstract below:
1. Title (according to publication – bold, upper and lower case, only first letter is capitalized except for Scientific name).
2. Authors – use first name and surname with presenting author with asterisk.
3. Institution – italicize, if authors are from different institutions, incorporate superscript (upper right cover) the corresponding affiliations.
4. Presenting author should indicate the complete email address.
5. Abstract (maximum of 250 words and 5 keywords in alphabetical order)
6. Use A4, Arial, Font Size 12, 1 inch.
7. For the File Name: Family Name, First Name Middle Initial
8. Email the abstracts at firstname.lastname@example.org
ICAS, as one of the major scholarly activities of USeP College of Arts and Sciences, aims to provide major platform for the growth of researchers with international and diversified knowledge and experiences; bringing together the leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on diverse themes and fostering relationship with universities and future partnerships with other academic institutions.