As part of the College’s internationalization initiatives, the College of Business Administration (CBA) was visited by Mr. Dennis Layug, the former CEO of EastWest International Educational Specialists, Inc. for possible international certifications to be part of the curriculum of the different programs of CBA.
The exploratory meeting last May 4, 2022, held at the CBA Learning Resource Center, was attended by:
– Mr. Dennis Layug, former CEO of EastWest International Educational Specialists, Inc.
– Dr. Gilbert Gordo, CBA Dean
– Dr. Ma Joy Soriano, CBA Assoc. Dean
– Dr. Rey Castillo, PhD Program Head
– Dr. Karl Campos, MBA/eMBA Program Head
– Dr. Enrico Yee, Jr., BSA Program Head
– Dr. Eugene Bije, BSEntrep Program Head
– Mr. Nash Reginio, BSBA Program Head