Here is the list of course offerings and enrollment procedure for continuing students of the College of Engineering (CoE):
1. Download the PRF (and other transaction forms) from this link: https://drive.google.com/…/1H2kH-zbPP_mldeZ4…
2. View the list of course offerings from this link and fill out your PRF:
3. Connect with your enrolling adviser in person or thru email for proper advising and signing of your filled-out PRF.
4. Upload your signed PRF thru this link:
5. OSAS in-charge tags the scholarship of the students.
6. Enrollment adviser encodes the courses listed on the PRF and generates the Pre-Registration Assessment (PRA).
7. Registrar in-charge/Evaluator verifies the courses listed on the PRA. The student is notified via email.