The University of Southeastern Philippines (USeP) Obrero Campus ranked 9th in the Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination and 7th in the Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination last September 5-7, 2021.
Rembert Buhayang Bataluna (REE – Top 9) and Francis Dave Cabuga Cruz (RME – Top 7) are both graduates of the USeP, Obrero Campus – College of Engineering with ratings of 89.20% and 88.50% respectively.
The University has garnered a 86.36% passing rate from 19 out of 22 first-time takers and an overall passing rate of 73.08% for the REE while 66.67% passing rate from 6 out of 9 first-time takers and an overall passing rate of 60.00% for the RME, respectively.
Successful examinees for the REE from the College of Engineering are as follows:
1. Abellera, Junalene Delos Santos
2. Alaba, Ville John Abregana
3. Bataluna, Rembert Buhayang (Top 9)
4. Cabaluna, Jana Trishay Principe
5. Caoile, Charles Oliver Rondero
6. Cruz, Francis Dave Cabuga
7. Datoc, Jessa Mae Emboc
8. Dueñas, Kryshia Putong
9. Espe, Angelica Kate Gementiza
10. Espe, Angelica Kaye Gementiza
11. Labayan, Jayson Edullantes
12. Maoy, Marlon Alquizar
13. Mapalo, Mario Jr. Pabonita
14. Mejos, Less Sam Portazo
15. Revilla, Lychea Embodo
16. Roble, Rhoderick Ardiente
17. Salmorin, Josette Grecia
18. Togonon Reyen John Baguiran
19. Villahermosa, Rafael Visoro
Successful examinees for the RME from the College of Engineering are as follows:
1. Cruz, Francis Dave C. (Top 7)
2. Caoile, Charles Oliver R.
3. Casinto, Christine Joyce C.
4. Villahermosa, Rafael V.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 1,668 out of 2,590 passed the Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination and 1,506 out of 2,233 passed the Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Electrical Engineering in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
For the full list of passers, visit this link: https://www.prc.gov.ph/article/september-2021-electrical-engineer-licensure-examination-results-released-seven-7-working