[𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦] The University of Southeastern Philippines encourages creative and academic Bangsamoro-affiliated writers to share their literary works to help address the scarcity of resources on Bangsamoro Literature.
The submission guidelines are as follows:
1. The call is open to all Bangsamoro-affiliated writers.
2. The literary work expresses Bangsamoro personal and/or collective accounts of hope, struggle, peace, and development.
3. Only original and unpublished literary and personal essays (such as memoirs and profiles), short stories, poetry, and folk narratives which should be in English or in any Bangsamoro languages with English translation, will be accepted.
4. There is no word count limit for essays, poetry and folk narratives; for short stories, however, a maximum of 7,500 words is allowed.
5. Every writer is allowed to submit a maximum of five entries.
6. Specifically indicating Bangsamoro affiliation, the writer’s bionote must be submitted with every work. Data collected will be used exclusively for the purpose of the conference. Click this link for the template. https://forms.gle/d4EZJPUTssv4UoqH8
7. All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com on or before August 25, 2022.
Writers whose submission passed the screening process will be notified on or before September 5, 2022.
Accepted literary works will be presented in the International Conference on Bangsamoro Literature in Davao City on September 29-30, 2022 and will be published in an Anthology of Bangsamoro Literature.